How to Make the Leap into the Multi-Millions as a Transformational Leader
He made 6 figures in the first 6 months of opening the doors of his company, and is now doing 5 million a year in their 6th year of business, and is doubling their revenue every year. His last launch brought in 1.5 million, and more importantly over 550 new clients from all over the world…in LESS than 12 days! He grew their email list from 18k to over 160, 000 people in less than a year. He was the top affiliate for Jeff Walkers latest Product Launch Formula and earned $350,000 in commissions and prizes!
#1 Earn more income
#2 Work less, Enjoy more
#3 Increase impact to more people
Enlightened Wealth = Income x Impact x Enjoyment
- Income – Money Earned
- Impact – How many people you help and the depth to which you help them. Real world transformation.
- Enjoyment – Degree to how much you enjoy what you do. When your only doing things you love.
What is important is that you create exactly what you want for your life and business. This is the only measure of success that matters at the end of the day.
An entrepreneur is someone who solves problems for a profit and provide opportunity for others. You can create ideal jobs for people and become invested in their growth and transformation.
How to go from Six figures into Multi-million Dollar enterprise
- Your business will look very different at 7 figures than it does at 6. You cant just simply add more clients into your funnel. Almost everything has to change.
- Takes an entirely different set of structures to run a multi-million dollar business.
- Define your dream business and put the structures in place that will support it
- Your business will do better when you step away from it if you have the systems and structures in place to support it
From structure comes freedom – Ron Skene
Create freedom structures
- Do you have a successful business but it is not at dreamy as you thought it would be? Are you finding that your business consumes all of your time? Is your health being impacted negatively or is your romantic relationships hollowing out?
- What is your inspired business vision?
- Repeat this: I will only get what I want when I develop the systems and structures that support what I want
- You need elegant business architecture
Scenario #1: Direct Burnout & Disillusionment
- Spending to much time away from your family
- Working way more hours and making less money
Scenario #2: Vicarious Burnout & Disillusionment
- Observed other entrepreneurs go though some variation of this scenario
- Strong motivation to prevent this from happening which prevents them from moving forward
In business you have to do things in order. You cant hire a Marketing Manager before you have created the systems and processes that need to be managed.
How can you create an organizational structure that can handle the stress associated with the growth of your business?
5 Structures to Put in Place
1. Organizational chart
- A chart of your team structure and the roles and functions each team member is responsible for
- Clear description of the functions within your company
- Function are all the tasks in your business
- Assign who is accountable for each function
- Functions –> Role (specific as possible) –> person
- Gives a clear picture of what each person is doing
MYTH: Building and managing a team is difficult
- This is a result of doing it wrong.
- You are a leader not a manager. Big difference.
|– Not your job to manage the team. You are not built to manage a team-There is a lot in your business that you are not built for. This list will get bigger as you grow.- Leader is about spear heading change or creating something new-When something is being done for the first time or creating a new company from scratch- Learn to trust in structures and other people to see huge growth in your company- Have someone else manage your team
|– A great manager. Takes an existing set of systems and protocols and have them run optimally over time.- Motivates the team– If managing a team is a pain in the ass, you should not be doing it- They keep people organized and on task|
Master the Fundamentals first: Don’t try and invent your own way to do it. Focus on learning the fundamentals of business systems before you try and change them. You have to understand why things work the way they do before you can improve on them. From structure comes freedom.
Functional Departmentalization: Organize each departments by their functions.
There are 4 roles in our company
- Program development:Designing the curriculum or packages people buy from you. As well as the continuous improvement of them over time.
- Learning tools like hand outs and templates
- What will be taught
- What the process they will be going through
- Program Fulfillment: How people get access to the program you’ve promised them. How you ensure people get the transformation they signed up for.
- Booking the venue
- Printing the handouts
- Sales/marketing : Making sure people are purchasing your programs and packages. Hopefully mostly your ideal clients.
- Operations: Administrative functions of your company. Makes sure all other departments are working together. Your day to day tasks.
- Financial reporting
- HR activities
- Legal stuff
- Filing and storage
Brainstorm all functions or tasks and list under these roles.
- Add in functions that will exist in the future
- Take sets of functions and package them into roles
- Any role that has more than 1 person by default needs a management role
- Replace yourself in the lower bubbles as quickly as possible
Within these areas, list all the functions in your business. List all the results and tasks that need to be performed. Brainstorm everything that gets done in your business. Consider where your business is going as opposed to where it is now. Morph your structure for the future before the pressure and stress of growth comes in. Assign each role to someone already on your team. Once you have your org chart in place the idea of scaling your company becomes straight forward. The primary focus is moving yourself up the org chart. So each roll your currently occupy will be filled by someone else.
#2 Structured Proper Process and Project Planning
- A process is recurring functions in your business
- A project is something that needs to be created that has a specific start and end date
Start with this early SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Documentation on process
- You need this if you have a team
- It’s a set of instructions for the task that allows anyone to jump in and start working on it right away
4 step process – You can keep this simple
- Objective – The goal of the task
- Resources needed – usernames/passwords, asset files, ect
- Process – Set of steps to meet objectives
- Tips and tricks – Tips that have been developed through experience that will help with the effectiveness of that task. ex: Best times to send out emails, social media, ect. Any important information your team needs to know.
Proper Project Plan
- consistent across whole company
- everyone needs to know the process
- Gamify every project in your company
- Your team will do everything they can to win. Huge incentive for them.
- What is the game? – primary objective or goal
- What are the rules? – clear on what you are doing/ what does it mean for them to be complete?
- How do we win? – What does success look like/clear metric
- What do we win? – Example: Trip to Hawaii for 10 days
#3 Meticulous Measurement of Metrics
- What I measure grows
- Bookkeeping / Accounting
- Profitability per _____ (product / service, program, project)
- Do this for everything you sell
- Cost per sales
Sales and Marketing
- Tracking every little step of every campaign. Clicks, opens, visits, etc.
- Every step, should have someone recording the data
- So you can easily realize where your bottlenecks are and you can investigate what’s wrong
#4 Key Performance Indicators
Metrics that = Company health
- Cost per lead everyday
- ROI once weekly
- Generate daily & weekly reports
Conscious Company Culture
- Intentional Company Culture
- Know the why behind our business
- Attract A players – people that will kick ass and get along with your team
- Create a desirable company for these people to plug into
Agreement of acceptable behaviors
- How are we going to treat each other
#5 Have a Profitable Program Pack
- Have logical sequences in place to get your customers to buy more from you
Have a Funnel – a series of up-sells
- $ DIY Program “How to fill your events”
- $$ Consulting “How to fill your events”
- $$$ We will fill your events for you.
Have a Spiral – Inherent in every solution is another set of problems
- Program 1: Fill your Room
- Program 2: How to Magnetize your Audience/Deliver
- Program 3: How to Create a Profitable Business
- Problem solution –> Problem solution –> Problem solution sequence
- Buy in offer –> Front end offer –> back end offer
Standard Operating Procedure Guide
Insert Role Task most commonly attached to here
Insert Task Name here
- Type desired result of task here
RESOURCES AND PROCESS:
- Type any resources/databases/program/information that a team member would needto have ready to complete objective here
- Type all steps a team member must take to successfully accomplish objective here
Best practices and tips:
- Type any tips, tricks, and learnings that you’ve used to make this task easier or most efficient here
New Videos (Limited time offer)