Success Mindset and Motivational Videos
Mindset – Motivational Video
(Featuring Les Brown, T.D. Jakes, and Tony Robbins)
by PING PONG STUDIO
There is nothing as powerful as a changed mind
“You can change your hair, clothes, address, spouse, residence but if you don’t change your mind the same experience will perpetuate itself over and over again.”– Bishop TD Jakes
Raise your standard & step up
- Discover what you are capable of
- Step into your fears and push through whatever is holding you back
“People are rewarded in public for what they practiced for years in private.” – Tony robbins
The Winners quality
- The power to endure. The ability to face defeat again and again without giving up.
- It becomes available only when a man or a woman is in the state of mind that he or she knows exactly what they want and is fully determined NOT TO QUIT until they find it.
- If you want something you have to be relentless you got to learn how to become resourceful and creative.
Tune out the critics outside & the one inside
- Most people give up on themselves to easily
- Don’t go around trying to get everyone’s approval.
- Other people will convince you what you are doing doesn’t have any value and you will give up on your dream.
- Don’t let anything stop you.
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. – Les Brown
You are unstoppable
- There is nothing as powerful as the human spirit
- Live your life with passion and drive
- Most of us go through life with our breaks on, holding themselves back
- Decide you’re going to push yourself
- Sell yourself on your ability to perform at your job and achieve your goals
- You have what it takes.
There are 2 Types of people in this world when it comes to attitude and thought process
People that wait for opportunities to come to them and people that find a way to create the opportunities they want for themselves.
The main difference between these types of people is fear
The people that are not afraid to go after what they want in life are the ones that end up becoming successful. You need to condition your mind into believing that you will become successful at any challenge you take on. Anything is possible. Successful people are not there because they were lucky. You are your own driving engine and you are your own brake. You are the only one that can determine your own fate.
Successful people that started from nothing
All these people started with nothing and built their empires through a gradual process by putting in the hours and time every day to get there. It’s about never being satisfied with past performances & not being afraid to go out there and do the damn thing. They were not afraid to create their own opportunities. Are you?
- Howard schultz – Starbucks
- Dan Lok
- Tony Robbins
- Larry Ellison – Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oprah Winfrey
- Walt Disney
- David H. Murdock
- Bill Gates
No one got to where they wanted to go without hitting a brick wall or stumbling a few times along the way
- There will always be many challenges as you build your business
- The only person holding you back is yourself
- Are you going to get past that brick wall or are you going to let it stop you?
- These brick walls exist for 1 reason. To determine how bad you really want it.
- No business was magically produced overnight
- It’s a result of getting past brick wall after brick wall
- It all comes down to seeing your idea through to the end
- You can always point the finger at something or someone else and say that was the reason why you didn’t get to where you wanted in life but in reality all up to you.
- You have a choice every single day.
- What you spend your time doing.
- Who you spend it with.
- You need to believe enough in what you’re doing so you always follow through.