Ignite Your Marketing with Aurora Winter
Marketing is communication. Good communication is essential for success in business and in life. Most people unwittingly sabotage their success because they haven’t learned the principles of successful communication. You will learn “Marketing Fastrack” secrets. Through my journey I’ve learned what works and doesn’t.
Take Action on these ideas
- Your product or service needs to change lives. If it doesn’t you should think of ways to improve it or change what you offer.
- Then it’s your responsibility to language it, market it and share it.
- The main solution to getting more and higher paid business is better marketing.
- Identify or enhance what is special about you and your company.
- Good marketing is not about tricking people.
- Being consistent about clear communication is key to marketing
- Marketing is a multiplayer. Double your marketing quadruple your bottom line
- Price is always dictated by demand
4 steps to marketing your business
1. Your bright idea
- Can you combine two ordinary things to come up with something extraordinary
- Test your idea quick and cheap
- May lose a little money in beginning but its way better than losing it all in an unsuccessful launch due to low demand.
- Example: Zapoo.com – Sells shoes online
- Built a small website to see if people would buy shoes online before launching their company.
- Always Test before you launch
2. Use your core strengths
- Identify strengths you need on your team
- If your business is in need of an essential skill that is not your core strength find a partner that will fill in the gaps.
3.Get your message out there
- Email Marketing
- Get on TV or Do interviews
- Write a book. Every entrepreneur can benefit from writing a book.
- Nothing says expert like a book.
- It’s even better than a blog.
- Your book doesn’t have to be big.
- It can be as simple as an ebook.
- Use your book as an entry into your funnel
- Get over perfectionism. It’s more important to get it done!
- Build a Marketing Funnel
- Local Marketing Secrets
- Social Media
- Know your audience
4. Broadcast from WIIFM
- Think about it from the customers perspective
- What’s in it for me
- What extra value can you add
- Don’t talk about you. Talk about how you can help them.
- Meet the customer where they are interested.
3 Common Marketing Mistakes
- Not thinking about how you can become the go-to expert
- Don’t try to be perfect. Be authentic. As a small business, you can relate to your customers better than a big corporation. This is your unfair advantage.
- Don’t try and sell people crap they don’t need! Sincerely want to help people. Change people’s lives for the better and the money will follow.
- Master Marketing and Communication. Always be learning, growing and getting better.