Discover the unconventional (and never talked about) success philosophies, beliefs, thinking and personal behaviors that allow millionaire and multi-millionaire entrepreneurs to create maximum wealth in record time.
This workshop will explore the FORCES that move money and how to harness them and manage them for your own benefit.
Here’s the cold, hard truth about attracting wealth: You must make an intense study of it and then implement proven result based strategies from someone who not only teaches it but lives it was well.
You can no longer waste your time with pie-in-the sky, what I call woo-woo teachers who promise if you just think hard enough and want it bad enough the “universe” will “manifest” it for you.
You need to learn a real system for wealth attraction and business growth from a master who has been honing and perfecting it for years.
And most importantly has gotten RESULTS not only in terms of tens of millions of dollars of net worth but also in terms of running his business and his life exactly how he wants it, free constraints and limitations most business owners and entrepreneurs are held prison to.
I WILL WARN YOU. THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.
In fact, the wealth and success principles Dan Lok wants to share with you could put you at odds with people in your life with your new thinking, practice, and demands.
So if you are easily offended, have heart palpitations, or are prone to emotional scarring after learning the TRUTH about money and wealth, then perhaps this workshop is NOT for you.
But if you’re willing to be exposed to the TRUTH about money and business success that may have evaded you all these years…
…then this workshop is going to allow you to literally read money’s mind and better align yourself with the natural forces and movements of money in your business.
How To Think Like An Unconventional Millionaire
What To Expect
While I always speak about the specialty I am known for; breakthrough business strategies – that’s NOT what I will talk about today.
I’ve been able to achieve millionaire status by the age of 27 and multi-millionaire status before turning 30, and I started from the dirt up, with no personal or family resources, no backing, no formal education.
For the FIRST-TIME ever, I will discuss my PERSONAL philosophies and business practices, responsible for me achieving extraordinary entrepreneurial and financial success.
The sort of “harsh reality” success information nobody ever talks about publicly…
Warning: This might get a “little” dicey for you if you’re offended by grown-up talk, frank language and the occasional use of profanity.
NOT pie-in-the sky, what I call woo-woo teachers who promise if you just think hard enough and want it bad enough the “universe” will “manifest” it for you.
Take any hundred people at the start of their working careers and follow them for 40 years until they reach retirement age, and here’s what you’ll find:
- Only 1 will be wealthy
- 4 will be financially secure
- 5 will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to
- 36 will be dead; and 54 will be dead broke — dependent on their relatives, friends, government, or even charity for a minimum standard of living.
That’s 5% successful, 95% unsuccessful!
Success is ultimately and fundamentally about behavior.
Not attitude, not upbringing, not education, not skill, not luck, not capital.
If a person behaves in a way that’s incongruent with the goals she’s trying to achieve, she cannot achieve them. You can’t lose weight eating cake all day. If you improve yourself your business will improve.
“Most entrepreneurs are far too focused on trying to manage their businesses better, rather than on managing themselves better.”
4 Common Inner Conflicts That Are Holding You Back
#1 – Negative association with money and wealth (Money is not that important)
- The best way to help the poor is not to become one of them.
- The negative associations come from the 95%.
- Consider the SOURCE of your information and beliefs.
- Be aware of what you put in your mind
- Money doesn’t change you. It amplifies who you are.
# 2 – Overly sensitive to others’ opinions and perceptions, criticism and gossip, outright attacks. (I want to be nice)
- You need to develop a thick skin. The more successful you become the more people will hate you.
# 3 – Fear of changes required or caused by higher level of success… secret sense of being “not good enough” or “worthy”
- Thinking your not good enough
- Being afraid of change
#4 – Realization of unwillingness to pay the price, but equally dominant unwillingness to admit it. (self-sabotage behavior)
- This is prepaid in advance
- It’s really tough to build a successful company
- Most people go through life with their breaks on. Release the break.
Low 6-figure earners can operate with relatively high levels of unresolved inner conflicts about money and wealth. Millionaires have no margin for such weakness.
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #1 Think Abundance Not Scarcity
- Most people don’t know how to handle large sums of money
- Most lotto winners become depressed or broke in just a few years
- If you know how to make money and you lose it all you can always make it again
“If you believe wealth is limited, if you view it as a zero-sum game, if you believe that each dollar you have came to you at someone else’s expense, you gain another’s loss. That keeps your wealth attraction power turned down. Never to full power.”
- Make more so you can give more
Create Wealth Triggers around your home.
- Pay your bills right away to get them off your mind don’t keep them on your fridge to look at every day.
- Use a $100 Bill as a bookmark.
“Your wealth is addition for you but subtraction for no one else.
Take ALL YOU CAN. The universe will make more.
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #2 Think Needs Not Money
- Chaise needs not money
Message from Elon Musk’s Wife about what it takes to become a billionaire
Law of Attraction
“You become what you think and that you conscious and unconscious thoughts make your reality.”
“Thinking alone never made anyone rich, unless that thinking manifests itself into consistent action toward application of laws that work.”
- Scale creates millionaires.
- Magnitude creates millionaires.
- Scale and magnitude creates billionaires.
Retrace the source of millionaire money and you will find millions of something. If you want to make millions you need to help millions of people. If you want to be a billionaire you need to help billions of people.
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #3 Think Process Not Event
- Millionaires Are Forged By Process, NOT By Events!
- All self-made millionaires create their wealth by a carefully orchestrated process.
- Wealth is a process, not an event.
- Process makes millionaires! Events are by-products of process.
- If you try to skip the process, you’ll never experience events.
- Making money is easy. It’s the function of sales and marketing.
- Keeping it and growing it is way harder
- Always look out for ways to improve your process
Learn from people that have done it.
- How did you do it?
- Can you show me the process? – Break it down for me
- What are the mistakes?
- What should I look out for?
- What worked? What didn’t work?
- How do you manage your team?
Why are you not getting results?
- You need feedback from a master
- Practice + Mentor
- To make sure you are practicing the right way
- You can always do more and expand your comfort zone
- A mentor can see things you can’t
- Do something 10,000s of times to master
- Takes a lifetime to master something
- Pride holds most entrepreneurs back. They don’t ask for help.
- Don’t ask people that don’t know what they are talking about.
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #4 Think Simultaneous Not Sequential
Most people are conditioned starting in early childhood to try progressing in strict linear fashion, in single, sequential steps.
- Business is not linear
- There is no magic pill for success
- How can there be a road map for Innovation
Most entrepreneurs are slowed, sabotaged, trapped by a limiting belief that there is and should be an order to things. A logical movement forward or upward from step 1 to 2 to 3. An orderly accomplishment of one thing before the next.
Millionaires know that’s NOT how big things get done. We start and juggle many things SIMULTANEOUSLY, we create chaos, we take massive action.
- Cut expenses and reduce losses
- Negotiate with creditors and government re. bail out plan
- Re-design product line
- Launch one new product line a year for “X” consecutive years
- New advertising and marketing, one change at a time
There’s NO Law of Sequential.
What you want to do is drag the future toward you in the present, not wait to catch up to it at some distant time and place.
Simultaneous – What Dan Lok is working on in the last 40 days (Partial List)
- Editing a new best-selling book – Million Dollar Agents and engineer an Amazon-Bestseller Campaign
- Signed a licensing deal with an international publisher
- Launching a new book with Dr. Joe Vitale called The Prosperity Factor and engineer an Amazon-Bestseller Campaign
- Putting together an advisory board for an online peer to peer training platform in the real estate industry
- Bought a brand new 4300 square feet home
- Spoken at 5 events, given 14 interviews
- Conducted 6 interviews for Shoulders of Titans podcast
- Created PowerPoint and presented TWICE at VEG
- Negotiating with one of the largest business event promoters
- Finished writing the script and rehearsal for my Tedx Talk in May
- Created a new sales process for one of my companies
- Launched a new YOUTUBE channel for my business partner in New Zealand
- Mapped out growth plan for 2016 for 10+ companies
Nothing gets done without a deadline
- Time blocking – Start and end time for every activity
Make the feeling of being overwhelmed your friend
- Link it to a positive
- I’m overwhelmed and that means I’m growing
- Progress not perfection
- Think of it as a positive not a neg
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #5 Think Environment Not Willpower
“The people you hang with most and the books you read will determine who you become in the next five years.”
Rich people have big libraries. Poor people have big TV’s.
- How many books do you read?
How many wealth triggers do you have?
- If you don’t alter the environment there’s no implementation
“If you don’t alter the environment, there’s NO implementation.”
Name one situation where you KNOW what you needed to do, but didn’t implement the idea because of the “environment”
How can you put yourself in an optimal environment for maximum performance?
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #6 Think Accomplishments Not Activities
Results are all that matter. Not your opinion, not your mother-in-law’s opinion, not the opinion of non-buyers, not even MY opinion.
Productivity is the use of your time, talent and energy and resources in a manner calculated to move you progressively closer to worthwhile goals.
Priorities should govern schedule, schedule, shouldn’t govern priorities.
Most entrepreneurs are producing 90% of their income and wealth from only 10% of their time. Even a slight re-adjustment in time investment can multiply income.
Few entrepreneurs take the time and trouble to carefully and analytically study their present customers or clients, account by account, for contribution to net profit.
Fewer entrepreneurs analyze their own activates and time usage the same way.
“Making a splash in water doesn’t mean you’re swimming.”
Stop being I got to do this person. Results are all that matter.
- Money loves speed
- Money loves clarity
- Money loves to circulate
Schedule shouldn’t govern priorities. Priorities should govern schedule.
I unplug my phone while I’m working
- Work with no distractions
- Train your customers how to treat you
- Go into calls prepared
- Ask them to make an appointment
Multitasking is a load of crap
- Do you want your doctor multi-tasking while cutting you open
- High performance is single focused
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #7 Think Assets Not Income
- Need For Leverageable Assets & Leverage of Others
- At low 6-figure: 100% of income can come from WORK
- At above mid 6-figures: at least some portion must come from leverage, not just work.
- To achieve 7-figures: 25% – 30%+ from leverage
- To sustain 7-figures: 60%+ from leverage.
Few entrepreneurs get to and sustain millionaire status purely through work.
You must own income-producing assets, not just “make money”… you have to utilize, manage, leverage assets as assets.
- Brand / reputation
- Intellectual Property
- Key people
Usually, your own assets aren’t even enough
- OPM: Other People’s Money
- OPR: Other People’s Resources
- OPC: Other People’s Customers/Connections
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #8 Think Global Not Local
- Impact Millions to make Millions
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #9 Think Investment Not Expense
- How much will this make me? VS. How much will this costs me?
THINK ROI = Return On Investment
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #10 Think Resourcefulness Not Resources
- Most people wait for the things to come along. (time, others, resources, circumstances)
- Resourcefulness is driven by a constant desire and process of SELF-HELP AND INFORMATION GATHERING.
- “There’s nothing I can do.”
- Unconventional Millionaires: “There’s ALWAYS something I can do.”
What are you waiting for???
- He or she to do his / her part?
Bad Belief System
- Poor people “Nothing I can do”
- Rich people “Always something I can do”
- What are you waiting for?
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #11 Think Collaboration Not Isolation
- If you operate on your own you’re fucked.
- Who’s backing you up?
- Have so many people backing you up that your competition has no chance
- The best way to win is not to fight
- The battle is won before it’s fought
- Who can you partner with?
- Join a group where everyone is way more successful than you.
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #12 Think Pragmatic Not Idealistic
Always Remember Murphy’s Law!
- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong!
- It will go wrong at the worst possible time!
- It will go wrong on the worst component!
- It will all be remembered as your fault!
There’s a 4th:
Those who anticipate what may happen and act before it does. Millionaire Attitude: Aggressive, anticipatory response to threats. (political, regulatory and legal, competitive, or internal)
What will go wrong next? What’s your backup plan? Be prepared.
WHAT WILL GO WRONG NEXT?
- Your advertising (traffic source) will stop working
- Your favorite media will be taken away from you
- Your products will be knocked-off
- Your customers will be pursed by new competitors
- Your competitors will badmouth you
- Your customers’ preferences will change
- Your best employee will leave
- Your lifelong friend or relatives will stab you in the back
- Your business partner will steal from you
- Your brand will be hijacked by somebody else and they will sue you for it
- Your key vendor will go out of business without warning
- Your investments will go bad
- List as many potential threats you can.
- INTERNAL: Inside Your Business
- EXTERNAL: Outside Your Business
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #13 Think Big Not Small
- It’s not how much you know but how fast you can implement
- Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in decade
Donald Trump’s Top 10 Rules For Success
1. Don’t do it for the money
2. Never give up
3. Be into the details
4. Be totally focused
5. Get great employees
6. Work hard
7. Follow your instincts
8. Believe in yourself
9. Have a messy desk
10. Love what you do
Write down your goals everyday
- My new Mission Now: “Impact 1,000,000 Entrepreneurs In The Next 5 Years”
What I Write and Re-write EVERY DAY
- I impact 1,000,000 entrepreneurs
- I own a billion-dollar business empire
- I have a new billionaire mentor
- My YouTube channel has 1,000,000+ subscribers
- I have my own business TV show
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #14 Think Fast Not Slow
It’s NOT how much you know, it’s how FAST you can implement!
Millionaire Mindset Wealth Principle #15 Think Innovation Not Invention
What is Innovation?
- Creating new value
- Untapped customer need
- Capturing value in a new way
Innovation is creating new value and/or capturing value in a new way. Innovation is something new to your business that fills an untapped customer need.
For unconventional millionaires, innovation actually means innovative TRANSFER of proven methods or strategies from outside their field into their field.
In Hollywood, very little money is made from true creativity, but a whole lot of money is made from putting old wine in a new bottle.
It took about one thousand years after ice cream was developed for someone to invent the ice cream cone.
Bread and meat have obviously existed for a long, long time, but it took even longer for some brilliant person to invent the sandwich!
The flush toilet was invented around the late 1700s, but it took until about the late 1800s for someone to invent toilet paper!
- What is your new element? That you have brought to the game
- What is your NEXT new element?
- What are your old, unchallenged elements?
- Think Fast Big
- Think ROI
- Money is the route of all good
- Do more faster with as many people as possible
- Making $ is easy, keeping it is hard.
- Education is an investment
The universe doesn’t give a damn about you.
Do yourself a favor, right now, realize two things:
- You will keep getting older, and then you will die.
- Everything that’s ever entered your experience has lasted and will continue to last for only a brief moment in the life of the universe.
Stop wondering what it all means and how you’ll possibly do X and what people will think and get on with your life already. Stop being a pussy and go do something EPIC!