Are you tired of trying every system, new tactic, new product and every marketing trick and never producing sustainable results as promised? Are you still struggling to cover your costs with the measly dollars you’re making online, if any at all? Do you feel like a failure because you can’t seem to earn any “real money” online?
Dan Lok is a multi-millionaire and serial entrepreneur, and an international best-selling author. He is frequently referred to as Dan “The Man” by his closed friends and business colleagues. In fact, if you Google “Dan Lok”, you’ll see his name is all over ONE MILLION web pages! That should tell you something.
CONNECT WITH DAN LOK
Don’t value experience, value RESULTS!
- People will say I’ve been in business for 10 years, 30 years or more.
- The truth is it doesn’t matter how long you been in business. All that matters is your results
- People say “I don’t understand I’m struggling. Not making enough money. I don’t have the freedom that I want. How come my life is not working?”
- If after 30 years in business and you are still struggling, still not making the kind of money you want to make, have no control over your lifestyle, your time, your employees. then you need to change what you are doing.
- So here’s the good news. You’re just missing some key pieces of information. Business is like a recipe. You need to know what to add and how much. How long to bake the cake for and at what temperature. You also need to practice the recipe a few times before you get it perfect.
- If you are still doing the same thing you did 30 years ago without learning anything new how can you expect to get a different result.
Every master was once a disaster
- I started and failed at 13 businesses before I become successful. Became a millionaire at the age of 27. Multimillionaire by the age of 30.
- There is a lot that you don’t know. Hell there is a lot that I don’t even know.
- If you hit rock bottom in your business that’s ok. Sometimes you need to breakdown before you can break through.
- So what drives you during the tough times? Who are you doing this for? This is what will propel you forward in the toughest times.
One-third of the people that read this will go back to their lives and not change a damn thing. Your results won’t change. Your life won’t change. I can’t moticativate you. Only you, can motivate yourself. I’m not here to make you feel good. If anything i’m here to make you feel bad. I want you to feel so bad that you think “NO MORE!”. I will not settle for this shit NO MORE! I want you to get off your butt and take a NEW ACTION. Tell yourself that “Today is the day you are going to make some new and powerful changes.”
97% of the population are dead broke by the age of 65.
- They have been conditioned to think like a poor person.
Only 3% succeed financially.
- Millionaires think very differently than most people that’s why they are millionaires.
- It’s not about the money. It’s about lifestyle and freedom.
Money earned is a byproduct of value creation
- The more value you deliver and the more people you deliver value to, the more money you are going to make.
- I made a lot of money because I serve a lot of people.
- If you want to help other people, you first need to help yourself. You can’t help coming from a place of scarcity. You can only help coming from a place of abundance. You can’t help when you are worrying about paying the bills. You can’t help anyone if you are worried about money. When you have the money thing out of the way you don’t have to focus on just on yourself.
- Once you made your money you work by choice. You only do what you want to do.
- Do you have someone in your life that you want to take care of?
Becoming a 6 figure earner is not difficult, It’s different.
- There is how you win the game but it is very different from the way you’ve been playing it.
- Less than 6% of the population makes over $100,000/yr
- Less than 1% of the population makes over $325,000/yr
- What does it mean?
- If most people are doing it. What should you do? The opposite.
Dan Lok’s Books
(Buy one of Dan Lok’s fantastic books with these links to help support my FREE note taking service)
Big Secret to success
- Find out what the majority of the people are doing, and do the exactly the opposite for example.
- Most people worry too much about what people think of them.
- You can stop caring what people think but still care about people.
- Caring too much about what people think of you can get in the way of success.
Why is it that 2 business owners, starting the same business, in the same niche, selling the same product or service and after 1 year, 1 business owner is doing really well. Making 6 figure a year and the other is struggling and almost out of business.
|IT’S ALL ABOUT
||IT’S NOT ABOUT
We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge and wisdom
- Wisdom is knowledge + experience
Why do you want to deliver value up front?
- Builds trust
- The market place is way more competitive than it was 5 years ago
- Offer them something small that will help them makes you stand out from the rest.
- Adopt this mindset
If every time you go to a meetup you learn something new.
You should be multiplying your income. The question is are you? Why not
Whats missing? You need to focus.
Process creates wealth and a six figure a year earner.
When you meet someone successful. Find out their process. Step by step
From Information To Knowledge there is a huge gap.
What bridges the gap is a mentor. I am where I am today because of my mentors
You don’t just want more information. You need the right information, at the right time from the right person. My coach is worth 50 billion dollars. I’m smart enough to know I’m not that smart. Be an expert at finding other experts. When you have a problem you can just pick up the phone. Most people try and figure out their problems on their own and then are unhappy when they don’t get the result they want. Learn from a master.
Key components to build a successful internet business
Dan’s Equity Income Model
You —> Add Value —> Get paid
It’s not how much money you make, it’s how you make the money. If you make good money working 10 hours a day 7 days a week and have no life that’s not good. Your kids will hate you, your relationships will fall apart, you’re working like a workaholic, all you can think about is your business. You can be making the same amount of money but only working 3-4 days per week.
You need to know your deal lifestyle preference
- Build your business around that
- How many vacations do you want
- How many days do you want to work
- How much income do you need
- Start at the result you want and reverse engineer it to figure out what you need to do.
A good metaphor for business is trying to open a lock without the combination. Here is the same advice or common wisdom people will share with you.
- Ah you can’t open it. Why not? Maybe you just need to think more positively?
- Visualize it opening and then just open it.
- Still not open? Must mean you should work harder. Put in more effort. Things will work out, somehow magically if you just put in more hours.
- You know what, you need a team. Ya a team! Just get some people to help you out. Come on get that lock open. 5 brains are better than 1. Don’t you know that?You can work as hard as you want, work 24/7, have the best team on the planet, and be the most positive person in the world but without the combination you will never open that lock.
- But if you know the combination, and the right process to follow, you can open the lock every single time at will.
- The same goes for business. Once you know how it works you can unlock the door to wildest dreams every single time.
Simple Fact: Whatever you want to accomplish. Whatever you want to do. It’s been done by other people. Who’ve done it. You dont have to start at the bottom. You can learn from their experience. Saves yourself a lot of time and a hell of a lot of mistakes.
What have you learned
- Get a damn mentor
- Be different
- Be a giver not a taker
- Build relationships
- Ask questions instead of talking about how great you are
- Give Value upfront
- Never give up
Question & Answers
How do you go about finding your first mentor?
Simple answer. You just ask.
Years ago I came across a book called your first 100 million for $400. I was thinking what kind of idiot buys a book for $400. The first chapter was free on eBay. I read it. 5 minutes later I bought the book. So many light bulb went off in my head. The author went from a 0 to a 400 million dollar empire in a year. After I read the book I was like this is the man. This is the guy I want to learn from. He lives in a castle in Scotland. I called up the castle because I wanted him as a mentor. I get the gate keeper and I asked if I could speak with him. I get a NO! Click. Call back the next day. I called 13 days straight. On the 13th day I finally got through and he said “What the FUCK do you want!”. I said “I want to learn from you. I read your book. I’m an entrepreneur.” He said “I like your persistence kid, Ill be in L.A. next week, I’ll have breakfast with you, set up the time with my assistant. Good bye! ” click
I booked a flight. Had lunch with him for 1h and a half. That’s how bad I wanted it.
- I told him what I working on. Got his advice
- After breakfast I asked him if he could be my mentor
- He said “NO way in hell. You’re not ready.”
- I kept in contact with him for almost a year. Updated him on what i’m working on.
- Finally he said “Kid you want me to be your mentor? How badly do you want it?”
- I said “Whatever it takes.”
- Okay I’ll be your mentor. Fly to Scotland stay here for 7 days and ill teach you. The trip was 10,000 pounds. That 7 days changed my life.
- After that I paid him $100,000 a year to mentor me.
- You don’t need the money why you charging me the $100,000.
- The more you pay for something, the more you value it. If I mentor you for FREE you probably won’t do anything. I know damn well you pay me $100,000 you are going to do something. You will want to get a return on investment.
- I went from making half a million a year to a millionaire. In one year.
My mentor gave me permission to publish his content and advice on my website.
So just you ask. Sometimes you have to pay for it. Then you get a mentor. When you don’t invest you keep all your safe problems. This is psychological.
What’s the difference between a mentor and an adviser?
Advisers tell you what to do and they have some knowledge but doesn’t mean they have done it. A mentor is someone who has done it. Has achieved your goal to your wildest expectations. Find someone 2, 3, 10X more successful than you are. Because they will pull you up. You don’t want someone that is just a little bit more successful.
Great Last Words:
Just Fucking Do It.