Branding From The Inside Out, with Isabelle Mercier
Are you where you thought you would be with your business? Find out what it takes to define your core message, be clear on what you stand for and uncover your “MONEYMAKING EDGE”. First by focusing on the internal facet of your business (its personality) and second, on the external facet of your business (its behaviour) with Isabelle Mercier Turcotte, pioneer brand builder and business performance catalyst at LeapZone Strategies™ and, host of LeapTV.com.
In this presentation you will learn:
• What branding is not, and more importantly what it really is and how it affects your growth
• A simple yet powerful Brand Success Formula that will get people to want to work with you — regardless of price
• The “core truth” of what makes your business the only one like it out there, regardless of your competitors!
• A powerful communication model that will help you become an ideal client magnet
Branding from the Inside Out is a learning opportunity to set your brand success wheels in motion on what is needed to attain a higher level of clarity about who you are and where you want to stand in the market.
7 warning signs that your business is not setup to succeed and the one thing you need to fix it.
- There is not enough hours in a day to put out fires.
- Your business is stuck + your income looks like a rollercoaster ride
- Chaotic + Unpredictable schedule
- Your personal life is often pushed aside for business
- Bad clients or not enough clients
- High maintenance clients + un-inspiring work and or not enough money
- Weekends and holidays are a myth
- no guilt free scheduled time off
- You often have to discount your prices to get business
- You dont know how to clearly communicate your edge
- What makes you different
You want to compete on value not price. Discounting breads more discounting. Get people to recognize your value. Most business owners don’t know what it looks and feels like to have a business that is engineered for success. You need to be able to clearly communicate your edge / difference.Branding is not an event it should be improved upon on a continual basis. Branding is the word being spread and Marketing is spreading the word.
ONE FATAL MISTAKE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS MAKE
- They have no business architecture and you need this to thrive.
- Your existing system defines your current results.
- A business architecture is the planning, designing and implementing of a system that allows you to deliver your genius (product or service) in a meaningful, efficient, consistent, AND profitable way.
1. MOST IMPORTANT: Brand Foundation
- Without a strong brand foundation you will always compete on price
- brand promise
- xfactor / unique selling proposition
- ideal client profile
2. VISION AND PLANNING
- You are going to accomplish what you are clear about. Say no to distractions
- Where you going to be in 5 years? – Work backwards from that.
- What do I need to do this year?
- What are my top 5 priorities?
- What are my priorities over the next 3 mo?
3. SYSTEMS AND PROCESS
- Once you have a process you can work on automating it.
- lead magnet process
- qualifying process
- proposal process
- follow up process
- nurture process
- on boarding process
- renewal process
- completion process
4. POLICIES AND BOUNDARIES
- Structure creates confidence and trust
- What you expect from your clients?
- What your clients expect from you?
- What are your winning rituals?
- What are your non negotiables?
5. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Cost and time per lead. Know how much it cost to get a lead
- Gross income
- Profitability ratio